Benefits of Use
EMS Foot Massage Pad
The theory underlying reflexology is that the organs, the nerves, glands and other parts of the body are connected to reflex points on the feet and hand. these areas are found on the sole of the feet and palm of the hand.
The electrical muscle stimulation is the product of muscle contraction using electrical impulses, the impulses mimic the action potential coming from the central nervous system, causing them to contract.
EMS is effective as a proactive tool for muscle strengthening, Under normal circumstances, the muscle receives a signal from the brain instructions. EMS technology through the current stimulus directly communicates signals to muscle movement.
- Bio-electric foot massager, EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) With EMS technology, you can simulate muscle contraction and relaxation, stimulating your feet, heels, and lines. It has the effect of promoting blood circulation.
- The body has 6 modes, which can adjust the intensity of 18 levels and can be set by yourself.
- The operating time is approximately 25 minutes. The footpad is made of a soft, flexible PU material with a high-quality conductive material. The footpads are foldable and portable. You can also wipe the footpad with a dry cloth.
- It promotes blood circulation, and footpads can be used to promote blood circulation. It has the effect of restoring fatigue, improving blood circulation, tired of muscles and relieving muscle stiffness.
- Automatically shut down, the EMS mat automatically turns off after 25 minutes of operation time and automatically turns off. When the foot does not touch the foot massager, it automatically turns on after 25 seconds. Turn off the power, have safety protection and power-saving function can be used more safely.